lAre you a female entrepreneur who’s charging too little?
Do you feel you have to work crazily hard in order to make any money?
Are you exhausted as you scrabble to find clients?
Join me for a 7-week online course where I can help make business easy with my proven step-by-step system, so that you can attract clients and grow your heart-centred business.
As a female entrepreneur, I was always aware of needing to do a ‘good’ job so my clients wouldn’t stop using my services. But I was scraping by and exhausted. I began to resent my choices, the fees I charged and my clients.
What saved me was finding the courage to stop and review where I was heading.
I had to re-look at how I was making money, shift my products, services and prices accordingly and decide how many clients I could hold energetically.
And through doing this, I felt empowered in my heart-centered business and energised to serve again. I also began working with female entrepreneurs and business women who were an ideal fit, which brought joy back into my business.
My passion and mission is to share how you can do this too.
Here is the thing, we are not instinctively born knowing how to ‘do’ marketing.
It’s really common to fall into the trap of trying to market to everyone and wonder why clients don’t just appear.
That’s when the overwhelm can kick in, when you end up spending all your time trying to reach people and persuade them to work with you. It’s not only exhausting but it doesn’t work.
So I have created a 7-week online course for you to attract more clients and move your business to the next level of growth!
My Unique 7-Step System Covers:
1. CONNECTION – How to carve your message so it carries impact and your ideal client hears you
2. How to identify your ideal CLIENTS and how this assists in the marketing process
3. How to get total CLARITY on the biggest problems your ideal clients face and the solutions you provide
4. How to CREATE a package staircase of products and services to get your clients results and reinvesting in you
5. How to create CONSISTENCY in your marketing and branding
6. How to ensure the CONTENT you are sharing with the world adds value, is consistent and persistent and carries strong calls to action
7. How to CONVERT all of this into a steady flow of ideal clients to achieve the financial results that you desire for your business
8. You will learn about the key principles of heart-centered marketing
To gain clarity on:
➸ Your Business
➸ Your Message
➸ Your Clients
➸ Your Marketing
Without clarity in these areas, you won’t be able to move forward.
Key features of the course include:
➸ 7 modules of comprehensive online training
➸ Easy to address bite-size chunks
➸ Step-by-step weekly lessons
➸ One module at a time (so no overwhelm). However, the whole course is available at any one time – so you are able to complete it at your own speed.
➸ Functionality for you to review and reflect on all materials
➸ Action steps to take you to the next step to build your heart-centered business
➸ Accountability in a private Facebook group with other heart-centred female business owners
This is right for you if…
You are a heart-based female business owner and you want to get to grips with your marketing and…
➸ You want to work in a simple yet strategic way – not pray and spray marketing
➸ You want manageable bite-size chunks that make sense and get results
➸ You want to stop wasting time and money on marketing books, courses and shiny objects that are just sitting there
➸ You need someone to hold you accountable
➸ You are looking for a structured approach to plan and focus on your business and marketing
➸ You are looking for a flow of ideal clients into your business
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then this is the course for you!
Over the course of the weeks, you will master:
STEP 1 – Connection
Connection to your message – if you are not completely clear about your message, how do you expect your clients to find you?
You may be just starting out or have been in business a few years, but before we do anything else we need to be totally connected to our message. This gives us an abundance of clarity, a road map for our business and assurance that people know what you do. We will also be connecting you back to WHY you started your business. What you loved about it, how you saw it expanding, and the thoughts you currently believe about who you are as a business woman, what you need to do, learn and make happen to step up and play bigger, so you are truly in alignment and open for business.
After this module, you will be able to clearly and powerfully:
- Own and articulate what you do in such a way that your ideal client will hear you loud and clear and want to know more
- Get clear on your heart-centered mission, vision and core values for your business
- Get clear on your monthly and annual income goals and plans and business expenses
- Get clear on your ideal working week and what this entails
STEP 2 – Ideal Client
The stark truth is that everyone is NOT your client. Fact. And to be honest that’s the best thing I could tell you. You want to be marmite. You want to stand out. You want to be sooooo right for some people that you are so wrong for others. Then when you are speaking directly to your ideal client, they will resonate with you and feel that you hear them, see them and understand them – and because of that they will be inspired to work with you.
In this module, we explore:
- Why your business needs an ideal client
- How to identify your ideal client and get you really clear on them
- How knowing this vital information assists in the marketing process and look at ways you can bring these clients into your business
- How this fits into the relationship marketing piece
- How to start getting testimonials and making them work for you
STEP 3 – Clarity
People take action on emotion not logic. We need to show our ideal clients that we know how to solve their problems and that we have done this for others. Many people fail to identify their ideal client and fail to present the benefits they offer – people buy benefits first. We need to be clear on the problem our ideal clients have and how we can solve them.
Your ideal prospect will be asking themselves WIIFM – what’s in it for me?
What are you offering your clients? What are the benefits of the offer and what are the results?
In this module, we get total clarity on:
- The biggest pains or problems your ideal clients face
- How this is affecting their lives and preventing them from moving forward
- The solution that addresses this – what is it about your business that keeps them coming back rather than going to your competitors? What do you give them that they can’t get elsewhere?
- Copywriting hints and tips to really speak to your ideal clientsWhen we completely own and connect to the benefits and features of our products and services it makes selling our packages so much easier to do.
STEP 4 – Creation
Create a package of products and services to take your clients on a journey with you. Your package staircase: this is where we have levels or stages where people can choose to work with you.
They want to test the water and get to know you to see if you are a fit for them, so our job is to provide opportunities at different steps of the staircase for your clients to work with you.
This module gives you clarity on your package staircase and pricing, putting you back in control of your business, looking at creating:
- Your irresistible freebie
- Your easy YES
- Your core programme
- Your VIP package
You may also choose to have a low risk option such as an online course or a continuity offer such as a membership site.
You don’t need to offer a package at every stage. Too much choice overwhelms, the idea is to have an easy entry, a low risk but committed level and a level that builds intimacy and trust.
STEP 5 – Consistency
Everything about your brand portrays you. Think about the fonts, colours, and your logo. Do they portray you? Does everything match and align? Is it recognisable?
A strong brand is the foundation for your business, helping you stand out from the competition, charge what you are worth and emotionally connect to your ideal clients.
Are you on brand? By this I mean, what is your brand promise, personality, values, ethos? Is it trustworthy and credible, as you are the brand!
In this module we help you:
- Ensure that your brand is aligned to your positioning
- Ensure that your brand reflects what is unique about you and your key message through the key components of design and style
- Ensure your marketing collateral and website reflects your branding
- Identify your brand promise and ensure people know that this is what you stand for – so you will attract the right people for you – those that you can help.
STEP 6 – Content
The consistent and persistent marketing approach. Engaging content is a critical element in your marketing and works well when targeted, planned and engaging. A plan around your content creation is critical. What are you producing to share with your online market? How are you nurturing your list? How often are you blogging? What are you adding of value? Where are you meeting your offline community? How are you rewarding your tribe for referral business?
In this module we will be looking at content specifically designed for:
New prospective ideal clients
- What offline networking works for you and your community?
- What speaking gigs have you planned in?
- What joint ventures are you embarking on?
- What workshops are you running?
- Would webinars work for you?
- How are you utilising Facebook live?
- How are you extending their journey?
- Are you utilising your testimonials?
- What referral scheme is in place?
Growing a community
- How are you building and nurturing your list?
- What are your freebies?
- How do you add value through your newsletters and blogs and videos?
- How are you leveraging the power of PR?
- Which social platforms are you using –and what organic and paid content are you sharing?
And not forgetting the important “Call To Actions” – inviting people to work with you!
STEP 7 – Conversion
Converting all of this into a steady flow of ideal clients and the financial results that you desire for your business.
There are two parts for the conversion piece – Sales and Passive income
Sales – This is where you invite people to speak with you about what you are offering. You may have discovery calls, it may be from an online link. It’s the sales part. And the good news is it doesn’t need to be sticky. Selling doesn’t have to make you super uncomfortable.
Selling is simply you offering people an opportunity to purchase something from you or to work with you.
In this module we ensure in your calls you are:
- Leading from the front
- Developing trust and rapport with your prospects
- Deeply exploring their problems
- Investigating the aggravation that would be experienced if nothing were to change
- Presenting your solution and the benefits
- Sharing proof that you have helped others
- Handling objections with ease
- Making a clear invitation to work with you
We also look at passive income streams in this module:
- What products can you create once to sell time and time again to create leverage?
- What is the biggest problem your audience has right now?
- Can you bring together a product that would solve that problem?
- If you are solving their biggest problem, it’s bound to be a hit!
➸ Recording of all modules – lifetime access
➸ Templates and example questions to use for yourself
➸ Private Facebook community
“Jo delivers action-centred coaching with gentleness and love. I find this perfect combination is just what I need to step up in my business without feeling shoved or overwhelmed. WithoutJo, I would still be having doubts, procrastinating and working it all out. Instead I am focused, moving forward, and enjoying the ride. Thank you, Jo.”
Kama J Frankling
“Jo manages to get me focused, keep me accountable, and get me moving without me even realising it. She makes the hard work seem doable. I feel a deep connection with her, and trust her to give me the best advice to grow a strong business.”
“I have learned so much from Jo, she speaks from a place of love and authenticity and has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in her field. Jo is definitely a role model for business women as she inspires you to grow and harness your own ideas so that you can shine your unique brightness into the world. I never thought that I would be able to get my workshops/business off the ground as I felt as though I was in a haze and going around in circles but Jo has carved out a way forward for me and I am loving the journey. There is no better person to lead and uphold. Thank you, Jo, you are my Angel.”
How It Works
➸ You get one module delivered each week for 7 weeks – starting from today.
➸ All you need to do is schedule time to watch and complete the module (approximately 90 minutes depending on how deep you delve).
➸ Unlimited access to me for the lifetime of the Facebook group.
The course is £197
and I’d really encourage you to join me with the intention of making back your investment in the programme within the 7-week period – then you’ve got these skills for the lifetime of your business.
Simply click on the button below to register and pay for the course.
Book a Call
If you’re a heart-centred entrepreneur who’s ready to accelerate the success of their purpose-driven business, then book a call now!