A cookie is a small file of data stored on your computer or mobile device. It collects and records information about how you use our Website such as the particular web pages you visit and the information you access. Cookies can also be used to collect details such as your Internet service provider, operating system, browser type and to analyse traffic as well as for advertising and marketing purposes.
You have control over what cookies you accept. You can choose to block all cookies and you are also able to delete all cookies from your browser. You can make your choices by altering your browser settings. You should be aware that if you alter your browser settings to block or delete cookies then you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website and some parts of the site may not display correctly.
What cookies do we use?
We use First-party and Third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies which are directly placed by us and are used only by us. These may include:
I) Session cookies – this is a temporary cookie which is not stored once your browser is closed. These cookies are typically used to support your use of our site but without personally identifying you or collecting any of your personal data;
II) Persistent cookies – these cookies are stored once your browser is closed. These cookies are used to enhance your use and experience of our site;
III) Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential for the operation of our Website and we shall use these where they are necessary for us to provide you with the products or services that you may require;
IV) Experience cookies – these cookies provide us with information which helps us to monitor the user experience and performance of our site and optimise our pages. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous;
V) Marketing and promotional cookies – these cookies record your use of our site including the pages you have visited and any links you may have followed. We use these cookies to make any promotions, marketing or advertising more relevant and valuable to you;
VI) Functionality cookies – these cookies record the choices you make while using our Website and may record the products, services or videos you access. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous.
Third-Party cookies are those placed by websites, services and/or parties other than us that may advertise or display information or links on our site. We have no control over these cookies.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and your operating system up to date and that you consult the help and guidance of a professional or the manufacturer of your computer of device in the event you have any questions or are unsure about your privacy settings.
Cookie Type Name Purpose Further details
1. test_cookie .doubleclick.net This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users” browser supports cookies.
2. __cfduid .app-us1.com The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
3. fr .facebook.com The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across
the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
4. _ga .josoley.com This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
5. _gid .josoley.com This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
6. _fbp .josoley.com This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.
7. vuid .vimeo.com This domain of this cookie is owned by Vimeo. This cookie is used by vimeo to collect tracking information. It sets a unique ID to embed videos to the website.