MAKE THE RIGHT FIRST IMPRESSION!
The Ultimate A-Z Guide
What the initial of your first name means for your business success!
What does your name mean for your business success?
Our name shows us how we like to express ourselves in your business. It reveals some of your skills, talents and abilities and how you interact with others. We cannot change our life path number BUT we can, and we do change our name and when we do, we change our life.
Names carry significance and the resonance of your name holds tremendous power.
The first letter of your first name gives a strong indication of how you appear to people the first time they meet you.
The first letter of the first name in business is the very first thing we notice about someone.
This is the energy we first put out into the world.
In this E-book I show you …
- The meaning behind the first letter of your first name and what this means for your business success
- The first ‘flavour’ people will pick up on when they meet you and then when they get to know you on a deeper level other energies will kick in.
- That the letter of your first name gives you the vibrational energy you need on your business journey.
So you can …
- Understand how others see you in business and why they are treating you in a certain way!
- Consciously use this energy in your business and marketing strategy
- Deliberately and intentionally work with this vibration instead of against it
Get ready to understand how others see you in business!
The information provided in this guide is an overview and will have a deeper meaning in relation to your own personal numeric energies – for example, Your Life Path number, Your 4 Roads, Your Expression and Your Soul Urge etc…
To dive deeper and elevate your personal business success by then book a call with me by (link to calendly) and I will explain top line your numbers and show you how you can work with me.
LIFELONG INVESTMENT – £11
BOOK A CALL
If you’re a business owner who is interested to use ‘The Powers of Numerology to Elevate Your Business Success’, then...
Speak to Jo and explore how to work with her through
The Bizology Sessions & Packages ...